1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quashing of case – 7 categories defined by Supreme Court

Sep 20, 2016
Category
Law & Legal

Hon’ble SC has clearly defined the 7 categories of cases where the inherent powers of the HC under Cr.P.C. 482 should be exercised. How to use this judgment: Use this judgment to get the criminal proceedings quashed.

Get URL as text from a Hyperlink in Microsoft Excel

Sep 19, 2014
Category
Technology

Extracting the actual URl from the hyperlinks is very easy in Excel, you just have to define a simple function and done.

Civil court not to have jurisdiction over offences under IT ACT 2000

Apr 30, 2014
Category
Law & Legal

If you have published anything offensive as per IT Act 2008 in Facebook/Twitter/etc., no trial court can entertain any proceeding related to Information Technology offences.

Section 245 CrPC - A saviour for those who are falsely accused...

Dec 8, 2013
Category
Law & Legal

An accused (if he/she is falsely accused) can file discharge application at any stage of the proceedings as per Section 245 of CrPC, It can also be filed before framing of charges under Section 239 of CrPC. Discharge application can be prepared with the documents received...

Golden Rules Of Accounting

Jul 1, 2012
Category
Accounting, Finance & Taxation

My first lesson on accounting was from my sister who told me about the 3 golden rules and when my professor taught the same thing in my first day in college, I was very excited as I knew about it already. For all those who know it already and to all the young students who are thinking of taking up...

Discount Accretion

Jul 7, 2012
Category

Accretion means addition or accumulation or accrual . In finance accretion or discount accretion is an...

Revised Schedule Vi -comparative With Old

Jul 7, 2012
Category

Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA ) has revised Schedule VI of the Companies Act 1956 which has become applicable from April 1, 2011. A quick comparative between old schedule VI and Revised...

Loading article images...