1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung Galaxy S GT-i9000 - Flashing To Original Rom - Using Odin

Apr 14, 2012
Category
Fix Mobiles/Tablets

Read the instructions very carefully and strictly follow the instructions as is or you would end up bricking your phone. Noone, including me would or can be held responsible for any screw-up that you end up with...

Save your bricked GT-i9000

Mar 17, 2013
Category
Fix Mobiles/Tablets

There can be 3 outcomes when you flash/root with your device: Successful Flash/Root: You were able to get what you wanted and for sure you would not be the one reading this :) ...

Smart Dual SIM Function for all

Oct 11, 2013
Category
Fix Mobiles/Tablets

What is a Smart Dual SIM Function? Samsung introduced this feature known as "Smart Dual SIM function" which basically allows you to take calls from one of the SIM cards while the other is active as well. Smart dual SIM function is...

Stock ROM - Micromax A116 4.2

May 20, 2013
Category
Fix Mobiles/Tablets

sgopala submitted a new resource: Stock ROM - Micromax A116[/url] (version 0.20) - Get back to the Stock ROM for you Micromax Canvas HD 2 A116 Please read the...

Installing Ice-cream Sandwich 4.0.4 On Samsung Galaxy S GT-i9000

Jul 23, 2012
Category
Fix Mobiles/Tablets

Even though Samsung denied an update for the Galaxy S I but still the developers at XDA worked hard to port ICS to this device. Today I would like to help you install CyanogenMod 9.1, one of the most stable versions of ICS, on GalaxyS I...

Installing Jelly Bean 4.1/4.2/4.3/4.4 on Galaxy S GT-I9000

Oct 13, 2012
Category
Fix Mobiles/Tablets

The developers hard work have really reached a stage where Galaxy S (GT-i9000) can taste a near stable upgrade to Jelly Bean. Hats off and thanks to all the developers who have still kept this machine afresh and alive. I would sincerely request the users to consider...

Loading article images...