Please read the instructions very carefully and strictly follow the instructions as is or you would end up bricking your phone.
Disclaimer: This is risky and you would be doing it at your own risk. Noone, including me would or can be held responsible for any screw-up that you end up with.
Thanks to the XDA Developers for the attachments and all the knowledge.
Download the attachment and extract all the contents in a separate folder on your PC.
Instructions [Please follow them as is other you would brick your phone]:
- Power-off your device
- Remove Battery, SIMs and External SD Card
- Install Drivers for your device on your PC
- Open Flash_tool [Inside the folder SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1248.0.96]
- Click on Scatter-loading and select the file "MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc" in the extracted folder [You will find it inside folder "\S9201_4.2_MP_F3F8_B1_IN_MMX_09_FLASHER_USER\S9201_4.2_MP_F3F8_B1_IN_MMX_09_FLASHER_USER"]
- Goto "Options" and check if "USB Mode" is enabled, if not, enable it
- Goto "Options" again, goto "DA Download All" >> "Speed" and check if "High Speed" is enabled, if not, enable it
- Click the "Firmware -> Upgrade"
- Connect your device now [without the battery]. The Flash Tool will start the flashing process, a yellow progress bar at the bottom of the flash tool will show the status [Don't interrupt this process as it can potentially brick your device. Make sure no power interruption takes place.]
- After the process completes, a green ring will appear on your device signalling that the process was successful
- Unplug the device, put the battery, SIMs and External SD card
- Power-on the device
- After the boot the phone will automatically do a TP update, do not touch anything, just wait
- Phone would boot to be a factory device...